This product is manufactured according to GB14049 "rated voltage 10kv, 35kv overhead insulated cable" and IEC60502 "rated voltage 1-30kv extruded insulated power cable and accessories" and other standards
1. The voltage used is 10kv, 35kv;
2. The long-term allowable operation of the cable conductor does not exceed the temperature:
High-density polyethylene insulated aerial cable: 75 ° C; XLPE insulated aerial cable: 90 ° C. Short circuit (maximum duration does not exceed 5 seconds)
3. The maximum temperature of the cable conductor should not exceed:
High-density polyethylene insulated aerial cable: 150 ° C; cross-linked polyethylene insulated aerial cable: 250 ° C; cable laying environment temperature should not be lower than -20 ° C
4. Allowable bending radius of the cable:
Single-core cable: not less than 20 times the outer diameter of the cable; multi-core cable: not less than 15 times the outer diameter of the cable
Insulated wires are designed to insulate the insulation material to the outside of the conductor at different thicknesses in accordance with the requirements of the withstand voltage. After the insulated wire is energized, there will be heat. Therefore, the ideal insulating material should have good insulation and thermal conductivity, and should be heat resistant. It has good advantages in anti-aging and mechanical properties.
The insulating materials used for insulated wires are generally weather-resistant polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, high-density polyethylene, cross-linked polyethylene, etc., which are black mixtures. These insulating materials have the following characteristics:
1. Polyvinyl chloride and ethylene insulation material (PVC): It has good electrical and mechanical properties, stable performance to acid and alkali organic chemical components, moisture resistance, flame retardancy, low cost and easy processing. However, compared with other insulating materials, the insulation resistance is low and the heat resistance is poor. Its long-term allowable operating temperature should not exceed 70 °C. Therefore, PVC insulation materials are generally only suitable for the outer sheath of low-voltage insulated wires or bundled insulated wires.
2. Polyethylene insulation material (PE): It has excellent electrical properties, good chemical stability, good refractory resistance at room temperature, very stable performance against non-oxyacids and alkalis, and good resistance to moisture and cold. . However, the softening temperature of PVC insulation is relatively low, and its long-term allowable operating temperature should not exceed 70 °C. In addition, environmental stress cracking resistance, oil resistance and weather resistance are relatively poor, and it is not flame retardant.
3. High-density polyethylene insulation material (HDPE): In addition to long-term allowable work temperature should not exceed 70 ° C and no flame retardant, other major electrical and mechanical properties are close to that of cross-linked polyethylene.
4. Cross-linked polyethylene insulation material (XLPE): It is formed by converting the linear molecular structure of polyethylene into a network structure by cross-linking. Its electrical performance is close to that of polyethylene, its heat resistance is good, its long-term allowable working temperature is 90 °C, it has strong anti-overload capability, and it can avoid environmental stress cracking. The mechanical and physical properties are better than PVC (polyvinyl chloride) and PE (polyethylene). ) The insulation material is good.