Overhead lines are mainly transmission lines that use insulators to hold transmission lines on poles that stand on the ground to transmit electric energy. Which has the features of erection and maintenance are more convenient and less costly. This article mainly introduce the requirements and laying principles edit of overhead conductor lines.
1.Requirements of overhead conductor lines
1)Overhead lines should be widely used in steel-cored aluminum wire or aluminum stranded wire. The cross-section of the aluminum stranded wire of the high voltage overhead line shall not be less than 50 m2, the cross-section of the core aluminum stranded wire shall not be less than 35 mm2, and the cross section of the hollow wire shall not be 16 mm2.
2)Conductor cross-section should meet the needs of the maximum load.
3) The choice of cross-section should also satisfy voltage loss of not more than 5% of the rated voltage (high-voltage overhead lines), or 2% to 3% (for lighting lines with higher visual requirements), and should satisfy certain mechanical strength.
2. Laying principles of overhead cable lines
1) The relevant procedures must be followed in construction and completion acceptance to ensure the construction quality and the safety of the line.
2) Reasonable choice of route requires short path, few corners, convenient transportation, and a certain safety distance from the building.
3) According to relevant regulations, it must be ensured that the overhead lines and the earth and other facilities are within the safe distance.