First, the signal cable is mainly used to transmit data signals, and the signal cable is shielded to prevent external signal interference. The wire and cable used for the information transmission system mainly includes local telephone cable, television cable, electronic cable, radio frequency cable, optical fiber cable, data cable, electromagnetic wire, power communication or other composite cable.
Second, the control cable is mainly used to transmit electrical signals, generally not shielded, suitable for industrial and mining enterprises, energy and transportation departments, PVC insulation for the control system of equipments such as control and protection lines with rated voltages below 450/750 volts. PVC sheathed control cable.
1. Control cable usage characteristics:
Rated voltage: U0/U is 450/750V.
The long-term working temperature of the conductor core is 70 °C and 95 °C, and the cable laying temperature is not lower than 0 °C.
The recommended bending radius of the cable is as follows: No armored cable, not less than 6 times the outer diameter of the cable;
Armored or copper tape shielded cable shall not be less than 12 times the outer diameter of the cable;Shield the flexible cable to no less than 6 times the outer diameter of the cable.
Control cable refers to equipment meter power supply / signal control Representative model: KVV/KYJV/ and other instrument lines.
2, the main electrical properties of the control cable
1) DC resistance: 20℃, 0.4 mm copper wire, less than or equal to 148 Ω/ km, 0.5 mm copper wire, less than or equal to 95Ω/ km.
2) Insulation electrical strength: 1min between conductors 1kv does not breakdown conductor and shield 1min 3kv does not breakdown
3) Insulation resistance: Each core wire is grounded with the other cores, the control cable is greater than 10000 MΩ.km, and the HYAT cable is greater than 3000 MΩ.km.
4) Working capacitance: average 52±2nF/km
5)far-end crosstalk defense: The average power of the specified combination is greater than 69dB/km at 150kHZ.